Engineering Services Nationwide and Worldwide
Our sales and engineering staff are prepared to visit you on site to discuss your requirements and advise you on our full range of cost effective solutions. All our products and services are supported by our own in-house service monitoring scheme.
Customer relationship is vital. Our business, established in 1971, has been built on commitment and quality service to our clients.
We are design engineers in the true sense of the word and can revolutionise a customer’s ideas by using special materials and techniques available to us through our expertise.
- We deliver when we say we will
- We listen to and act upon all customers needs
- We check with care each stage of any project
- We only use first class materials
- We aim to offer you the very best results at competitive prices.
AJS have workshop facilities offering over 600sq. meters of floor area and is currently running a 24/7 schedule.
Europe and Global Services and Shipping
A J Specialist Welding operate globally undertaking regular work for companies as widely spread as Canada, Turkey, Romania, Russia and China. The UK is comprehensively covered too with clients spreading from the south-west of England to the north of Scotland including Wales and Ireland.
In more recent years we have also been shipping to mainland Europe. A J Specialist Welding also has close ties with major transport specialists for those customers who do not operate their own vehicles.
Areas of service and production
- Chrome Carbide wear plate manufacture
- Supply 400 and 500 through hardened plate
- Plasma profile cutting
- Manganese hard facing
- Hardfacing components
- CO² rebuild
- Bucket refurbishment and wear packages
- Specialist repairs to all types of plant and equipment
- Hard castings
- Repairs to quarry crushers
- Specialist on site welding
- Contract maintenance
- Dust control equipment
- Vehicle wheel washes
- Belt cleaners, conveyor skirts and trim
- General problem solving